Wanted Add: Mountain bike

Hi everyone, I am looking for a mountain bike

I thought I’d give a try to the Forum as I sometimes see really interesting adds.
If anyone is considering to sell their bike, or know of someone who is selling one, then this is add is for you.
My only requirement is: frame should be smaller than 18.5” (M size). Preferences: 27.5” wheels; 2 or 1 chainring (instead of the regular 3 set chainring). I would rather go for a front suspension bike, as they tend to be cheaper. However, I am open to suggestions.
I am also selling my mountain bike because the frame is 18.5” and it is just too big for me. I’ve reached a deal with someone who is very interested in it and the bike will probably be sold by this week. But if anyone is interested please let me know and I’ll contact you in case t

Just to let you know that I am a university student so by no means can I afford that amazing and beautiful S-works that I saw yesterday on the Forum. I am looking for something cheaper but still decent. Maybe a similar bike to my Norco, I really like it!

Please let me know if you have any offers. You can contact me on martincarrascosod@gmail.com or whatsapp +34617426951 whichever you prefer.

Just wanted to say that I love the explorers! Hope to see you all in the different activities.

Martin

This content is for members only. Please log in or register.