Walking accomodation in Spain – Casa Quireza, Galicia, Spain

Firstly, I do hope you take a brief moment to open this email. I realise it is not personalised to each indiviudal and for that I apologise. I did however, take time to locate some of the hiking, walking, climbing and rambling clubs in the UK and your contact details were on the BMI website, I hope you can forgive the crudeness
of it. Its no frills I do realise. Jen Kemp here and my partner
Tracy Milligan (we are retired teachers) well technically we are, both
35 and have decided to jump into a life less ordinary in Galicia. We are currently (as of April 2015) running a certified Casa Rural (Rural
house) in Galicia about 25mins from Pontevedra. The house holds 12 people and is ideally situated for walking holidays. We are approx 17km from the Portuguese way but there are many rambles close to the house of varying difficulty. The scenery is stunning. We have also located some popular climbing spots for the climbers amongst you and the beaches in the Rias Biaxes as second to none.
So, why I am writing? Well I would like to invite you to Casa Quireza and to use us as a base to explore Galicia. We offer 6 ensuite beautifully decorated bedrooms, a spacious lounge area for evening activities, large communal dining area, sun-drenched terrace and well kept gardens. You can rent the whole house or a room or too and we do offer very competitive prices (from 45euro per room per night). We are quite rural and the village of Quireza is really pretty and the neighbours are fantastic. We offer heart home cooked breakfasts as part of the package, lunches for 12euro and evening meals including really special local wine for 15euro per person.
If you have a moment to check out our website http://www.casaquireza.com and check us out on Facebook you will see the uniqueness of what this 18th century Galicia stone house has to offer.
This isn’t a spam email.
Thanks for your time and best wishes
Jen Kemp and Tracy Milligan
Casa Quireza, Galicia
stay@casaquireza.com
Share the Journey

This content is for members only. Please log in or register.