VO2max and Lactate Threshold Testing

Good evening Brighton Explorers,

I would like an event to be advertised within the club/website and need to ask for your support. I am organising some VO2max and Lactate Threshold testing at Withdean Leisure Centre (leaflet attached). This is for a charity and all the money will go there. Besides a reduced rate, riders also have the advantage of using their own bikes for these tests.

I would really appreciated it , if the word could be spread around the club. It is anticipated that this test setting might become a sort of regular feature, so that cyclists have access to more regular testing.

Please could I ask for you to support this event and to get in touch (also for any related questions)?

Many thanks and I look forward to hearing from you,

Bettina

Dr Bettina Karsten
Senior Lecturer
Department of Life and Sports Sciences
University of Greenwich

Telephone: +44(0)20 8331 7927 | Email: B.Karsten@greenwich.ac.uk

Interested in studying Sport at the University of Greenwich?
BSc (Hons) Sports Science | BSc (Hons) Sports Science with Professional Football Coaching | BSc (Hons) Sports Science with Coaching
MSc Strength & Conditioning | Postgraduate (MPhil / PhD) Research

The University’s Centre for Sports Science & Human Performance has a unique collaborative partnership with Charlton Athletic FC and Charlton Community Trust. Together, we provide unrivalled access to professional football, unparalleled industry- and community-based learning opportunities, and invaluable internship opportunities for all of our Sports Science students.

This content is for members only. Please log in or register.