Scotland 6th May one place remaining

Hi all.
There is still one place left on the trip to Scotland on 6th May for a week’s paddling in one of the most beautiful parts of the world. We will be staying at Inchcree chalets, just south of Fort William. We will paddle the area between Oban and Mallaig, and hope to include a mini 2 day expedition to camp overnight on another island. If conditions aren’t suitable for the sea, there are plenty of inland waters to keep us happily occupied.

The lovely sea kayaks, transport to different start points, guidance (and instruction if required) will be provided by Phil and Fred of Fluid Adventure, who are based in Chichester so I have got to know them well. This and the accommodation all for the bargain price of £500. Extra costs are transport to Scotland and food/drink. There is a lift share going there and back, or fly with EasyJet on Sunday lunchtime, so you can join the shuttle to the chalets.

It’s not an official club trip, so it is not on the calendar. If you or anyone you know might be interested, please give me a shout peru2001uk@yahoo.co.uk or 07784682256. The email will probably only reach half the kayakers, since the system is flaky at the moment, so I am putting it on the forum too.
Please spread the word, inside and outside the club.
Cheers, Sheila

This content is for members only. Please log in or register.