Part-time cargo bike courier job – please circulate

Hi Everyone,

I’ve not been on many rides recently, mostly because my cargo bike delivery business has been taking off! I’m looking to hire a part-time rider to join the team at ReCharge in Brighton. If you know anyone who could fit the role described below then please get in touch. Any help would be really appreciated.

We’re looking for a fit, enthusiastic and adaptable person to ride an electric cargo bike 2-4 days/week.

The role involves planning and completing a delivery route within Brighton and Hove with 40-60 drops/day to strict deadlines. Riders must be up to speed with the Highway Code and adhere to all road laws. Suitable candidates will be competent and safe cyclists able to quickly learn the streets and most efficient routes around the city. The ability to quickly and calmly adapt to changing situations like additional workloads, cancellations and breakdowns is really important. This is not a seasonal job and we are looking for a long-term commitment from someone who enjoys being out in all the glorious weather Brighton can throw at us.

Pay is £7.50/hour rising to the Living Wage after an initial probation period. The vacancy is available from next week. All riders are on PAYE and receive standard statutory holiday and sick pay entitlements & NICs. Due to security requirements imposed by our clients, new riders will be DBS (new term for CRB) checked as a matter of course.

As the business grows, the role may transition into a management role with additional responsibility coordinating orders, warehouse operations, rider dispatch and invoicing & accounting. Experience of these roles is advantageous.

More details about us at: http://www.rechargecargo.co.uk

Interested candidates should contact Sam Keam – sam@rechargecargo.co.uk

Many thanks,

Sam

This content is for members only. Please log in or register.